Monday, August 9, 2010

can't settle on a blog

It's the end of the semester so I am extra busy, extra frazzled. and procrastinating. a wee bit. So many papers to grade. I don't want to face them. There are so many I will see them in my sleep!! Grades are due Friday. Eek! Double eek since I have an Adjunct Institute to cohost that starts on Friday evening and lasts until Saturday afternoon. Alas: I will miss the Hero WOD. :( But I can go to the last two. :)

I was rather indulgent this past weekend, and feel it. More like see it. (snake belly!) I had DHOP pizza for lunch and FANTASTIC moussaka and spanakopita and salad for dinner on Saturday at the Acropolis Greek Restaurant in Ybor. Was worth it! Though I get annoyed with myself. The waitress gave us a free dessert. Despite feeling sated, I ate a good bit of the dessert because I didn't want to be wasteful. i have issues with wasting food. I can hear my dad lamenting wastefulness and feel compelled to eat every last bite. Clearly my sister does not suffer from this; I shoulder that burden. ;) ah well, at least I satisfactorily snatched today. I PR'd at 63, and was proud of my mini WOD performance. I also ran with Monica, K, and D at Lakes Park on Sat. at 8am. Go me! ;)

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

sounds like a great weekend to me ;)
food like that which feeds the soul is a necessary evil at times, spoken from one who needs to take her own advice more often. I know this is such a crazy time for you, and I know I do not even need to say it, but make sure there's a skoch of Jane time in there somewhere... :)

timeforchange15 said...

I was getting stressed just reading the first paragraph sister! It will all be ok. Sounds like we do need to fit in some yoga. Let's chat tomorrow night:)